Lady Falcons Summer Camp
Prepare for Tryouts and Tune up Your Game!
These camps are designed for volleyball players who want to improve their volleyball skills
Camps will be held at WAVE Volleyball Club and all proceeds go towards the Torrey Pines girls’ volleyball program. The camp will be run by Torrey Pines High School Varsity Coach Brennan Dean (PrepVolleyball’s 2019 National HS Coach of the Year) and players from his 2019 Lady Falcons National Championship team.
JULY 29-31, 2020
July 29: 8am-10am: 3rd-6th graders
July 30-31: 8am-10am: INCOMING FRESHMAN CAMP (for 9th and 8th Graders)
10am-12pm: SENIOR/JUNIOR/SOPHOMORE CAMP
Each camp is grade specific. You must attend according to your grade. No exceptions!
Wave Volleyball Club (South Gym)
(15555 Jimmy Durante Blvd. in Del Mar)
CAMP FEES: $100
This is a fundraising event. Proration of fees is not available for single day participation.
- Wear athletic attire, gym shoes and knee pads.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes early to sign in and properly stretch & warm up.
- Signed liability waiver is required for participation.
- Last day to cancel camp reservation is July 22nd for a refund of $80. A $20 fee will be retained to cover registration costs. No refund will be given after July 22nd.